The benefits of the Non-API dropshipping feature on AutoDS:
1. Time-saving – Even if you do not link AutoDS to your eBay store via API, you can still get the most automated and time-saving solution. All features are included: auto orders, price & stock monitoring, price optimization, and products lister.
2. Save money – Non-API dropshipping is risky, as you need to update prices and stocks manually to eBay using the File exchange system. Also, the prices may increase before you even manage to send the order on the supplier’s site. With AutoDS’ solution, everything can be done automatically, which will save you money and avoid loss of sales.
3. Full overview – AutoDS will sync with eBay and show you a complete overview of your stores’ statuses in the detailed Dashboard and status pages.
Non-API dropshipping using AutoDS - Step by step explanation:
Register to AutoDS
The process is easy, and you can try it for only $1. After registration, you will be able to configure your store and start saving time using the Non-API dropshipping feature of AutoDS.
Download and setup the “AutoDS - Manual dropshipper” Chrome extension
The extension will provide you the ability to upload products, sync your orders, prices, and products quantity between eBay and AutoDS.
After you configure the extension, everything will work in an automated way. While your Chrome browser is open, everything will be monitored, and your orders will be sent automatically.
Find the best dropshipping products
Find the best dropshipping products using the AutoDS Finder for non-API. The AutoDS finder supports products finding for best selling items.
You can get products and choose between the categories of products that sold at least 3/5/8 times in the last month.
* The finder supports products finding from Amazon, AliExpress, Costway, HomeDepot, Walmart, Banggood and Chinabrands.
List your products
All of AutoDS supported suppliers are also available in the manual (Non-API) dropshipping feature, including AliExpress, Amazon, Walmart, Homedepot, Overstock, Banggood, Costway, Costco and any other AutoDS later additions.
The process is simple!
- You can list products using the regular uploader or the bulk uploader.
- Both of them will create a draft in your AutoDS account, on the “Schedule Uploads Calendar” page
- You will be able to list the products to your store using a click of a button on the extension.
Once the extension installed, your browser is open and logged in to your eBay account, the price and stock monitoring will run in the background, and you will not even need to have AutoDS open!
When your extension is on – the orders will be synced to AutoDS automatically.
The auto ordering was never easier for Non-API dropshipping. Once you receive an order the extension will sync it to AutoDS and the order will be sent to your customer automatically.
A real-time saver!